The mission of Clayton King Ministries is to preach the gospel and make disciples. We serve the local church through evangelism, discipleship, outreach, events and media.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God and the supreme and final authority for our lives and the church.
- In one God, eternally existing in three Persons–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth of Christ, His sinless life and death on the cross for our sins, His resurrection from the dead, and His return as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the good news of salvation and is the hope for our world.
- Salvation is offered freely as a gift of God's grace to anyone who will repent of their sins and trust Jesus alone as Lord and Savior.