Dr. Kim has been a professional counselor for over thirty years. He holds a Ph.D. and a Doctor of Ministry in Christian Counseling. He also holds Masters Degrees in Christian Ministry and Theological Studies, and a Bachelors of Business Administration.
He is President and co-founder of I Want an Awesome Marriage, Family Christian Counseling, Christian Relationship Coaching, and A Cord of Three Strands. He is married to Nancy, and they have two adult married children and five awesome grandchildren.
Dr. Kim is the leader of the Awesome Marriage Movement. Awesome Marriage reaches thousands of people each month with God’s plan for marriage and relationships.
Did you miss Part 1? Catch up!
On the podcast today, Clayton King and Dr. Kim Kimberling talk:
- Valuable lessons in marriage that launched the Awesome Marriage Movement
- Why Christian Counselors can help
- How to carry the weight of counseling/pastoring so many people
- Practical ways to keep your marriage great
- Why marriage should matter to singles
- 4 secrets to awesome marriage
"The Lord never changed anything in our marriage that wasn't good for us." @DrKimKimberling | Click to Tweet
"In my own marriage, we pray together. It has knitted us together with God." @DrKimKimberling | Click to Tweet