Creative Intern Application
Clayton King Ministries is currently seeking a part-time intern for our Creative Department. The position is an un-paid internship ideally for someone currently in school in the Anderson/Clemson/Greenville area with a heart to use their talents in a ministry setting. Clayton King Ministries will work with your degree program to ensure internship credit qualifications are met. This position will work closely with the Creative Director to create promotional products and develop branding for various departments and events throughout the year. The internship would last one semester with the potential to be extended to a second semester.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has great working knowledge of Adobe programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop
- Works well with a team of people
- Can handle pressing deadlines with large workloads during peak seasons
- Already possesses a computer with Adobe Creative Suite programs installed
- Skills in video and editing a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position please fill out the form below.